Rach - love the blog! I can't believe how much Noah has changed already. It's just crazy how quickly they grow up! It won't be long before she can hold her own against the wrath of Taylor!
oh my goodness, she is so sweet!! It is so cool to see pictures of you guys with your daughter being parents!! Isn't it amazing? Yeah, no words can describe the love. And there's always more for the next ones too- it's unreal. Noah looks like she's gettin lots of love! Congratulations you guys!!
3 Comments:
Rach - love the blog! I can't believe how much Noah has changed already. It's just crazy how quickly they grow up! It won't be long before she can hold her own against the wrath of Taylor!
oh my goodness, she is so sweet!! It is so cool to see pictures of you guys with your daughter being parents!! Isn't it amazing? Yeah, no words can describe the love. And there's always more for the next ones too- it's unreal. Noah looks like she's gettin lots of love! Congratulations you guys!!
Congrats you guys. I look forward to hopefully meeting her in person someday when I arrive in BC. Andrea
Post a Comment
<< Home